Saturday, May 16, 2009

Pink and Brown IC180






I was so tickled. Yesterday I had found all of my pink and brown ribbons and decided this weekend was going to be pink and brown weekend. And then the SCS Inspiration Challenge-- a room full of pink and brown -- and flowers. So I got to use my new SU Textured Impression Die (Embossing Folder) and started making pink and brown cards.

This first was not easy for me as I felt I had the proportions way off. So I kept adding more and more "stuff" until I felt it was as good as I was going to get it. I couldn't stop. I had to finish it off by adding SU Crystal Effects and Irridescent Ice. Here it is.

I have added a couple more.

Now, I am adding the rest.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! Beautiful work! I love the pink and brown together. What an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete