Monday, July 6, 2009

Challenge Challenge Challenge









I was too busy cleaning and reorganizing my studio enter the challenges for the past 3 days or make any cards. So on Sunday night late, I decided I would look at our wonderful Featured Stamper to see what I could do. I found many favorites, but wanted to actually CASE one that I had the same Basic Gray Paper and SU stamp set. I decided I could have it go for the Inspiration Challenge and the Clean and Simple Birthday Challenge as well.

But, I was wrong. Being as obsessive as I am, once I got the first one done, I had to "Tweek" for each challenge.

Here are the results.

The first one you see is MINE -- Cased from the second one -- which was designed and done by B-gin-R. I just loved her layout (sketch) -- and I just happened to have the same paper and the same stamp set. In Featured Stamper, you are to CASE one of the cards, and change at least two elements. I'll let you look to find the two or more elements that were changed.

The second one is to be Clean and Simple. I took out some layers and stamped on paper that I could punch. That technique is always easier for me since I don't ruin a card if I make a stamping mistake.

The third one is the Inspiration Challenge. The inspiration was to be taken from Poster.com. I found the poster I loved and went with it. See the sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment