Monday, June 15, 2009

Kind and Caring Thoughts CAS19




Oh boy! I have been gone with my HORSE for the last two days. I came HOME still HEALTHY to be with my HUSBAND, HOUND, and continue my HOBBIES. My HEAVENLY Father went with me. (My 7 H's)

So back to my HOBBIES. The challenge today was to repeat an image to complete a card. I did two of them.

I decided to use the new 2009/10 hostess set "Kind and Caring Thoughts". The repeated image uses Bermuda Bay paper and ink. The flower image also has iridescent ice. The sentiment is my favorite by Mother Teresa from the SU set Morning Soft.

I added brads around the scallop to bring the eye to the center of the card.

The second is a favorite of mine. My father always walked in the house after chores and said "Coffee Mom". The only words the parakeet could say were "Coffee Mom". . . To this day, coffee is very much a social time whether it be at the local coffee shop or Starbucks with the Scrappin Grannies.

No comments:

Post a Comment