Thursday, June 18, 2009

Rustic Rooster WT223




This morning at 3:30 am I was working on different ways I could stamp and color the Rustic Rooster. I thought and thought about the sentiment. I didn't like the card, I couldn't figure out a sentiment. Then I went to bed. This am, my DH announced he liked this rooster card the best. After 4 hours of sleep and confirmation from my DH, the sentiment "Wake Up Call" came to my mind . . .

So this is a computer generated "text".

I loved this rooster, so I ended up making 3 different cards. Here is the last one for this day -- no more roosters.

This is similar to M. Zindorf -- I used Stazon ink
http://zindorf.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/

The way I did the rooster: USE Stamp-a-ma-jig
• Using Stazon Stamp off Once, then stamped the rooster
• Using Inks and Aqua Blender, colored the rooster
• Using Stazon, stamped the top color I wanted (brown in this case)
• Using VersaMark -- stamped over rooster
• Emboss with Clear Embossing Powder (EP)
• Heat set EP

TFL

No comments:

Post a Comment