Thursday, June 4, 2009

Soft Summer CASE from Rox71


How much do I love this card? A Lot. This card is CASED (copy and share everything) from Rox71 Featured stamper May 31, 2009 of Splitcoaststampers.com. Here is the reference: tp://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1303189?sort=&page=&sortby=&sorttime=&sortdir=

We were to CASE the card and change two things. I changed the image and I changed the greeting. The image I have is a two step stamp by SU called Soft Summer. I embossed the first layer with silver, then inked the second stamping. The Happy Birthday greeting is an acrylic stamp I purchased at Archivers called Word Flower Power. I also used a Martha Stewart Punch, but I doubled it and added gems.

I love texture and the CB embossing folders, so was thrilled to be able to CASE this one.

Note the similarity to the one I came up with earlier this day -- but now to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment